Com1chef.com Exclusive Magimix provider in Asia

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uomasa, authentic Japanese food in Bangkok?

Uomasa is highly recommended by a lot of writers for its authentic Japanese food at affordable price. Obviously, it became part of my itinerary when i visited Bangkok, even though it was quite far away from the hotel I stayed.

But, it didn’t disappoint me at all. I spent less than SGD$50 for the fabulous meal.

Assorted Sashimi, which includes tuna, toro (tuna belly), yellowtail, fresh scallop, sweet prawn, sakura (salmon roe), seabream 800baht, imported from Japan. Fresh and worth for value, must try!

Salmon belly soup with side dish and pickle

Grilled Salmon fish

Tempura, and cold noodles


I heard that they also served the horse and whale sashimi at the Uomasa –Nihon-Mura. Err... Don’t think I will try it.


Uomasa - Ekamai Power Center
Address:
Ekamai Power 3Floor,
Soi Ekamai 6,
Sukhumvit 63 Road
Bangkok, Thailand
Tel: 02-714-8365

Uomasa - Nihon-Mura
Address:
Soi Thonglor 13,
Sukhumvit 55 Road
Bangkok, Thailand
Tel: 02-392-6575

No comments:

Post a Comment