If you ask me what for lunch at JB (Johor Bahru near City Square), I would recommend you Curry fish head! But why? Trust me, just join the queue without questions anymore. How can you miss the queue if you believe that people are only willing queuing for good food, and people keep on queuing start from early lunch time 11am until 3pm.
You might ask:“Do they sell other dishes beside curry fish head?” Ha ha, the answer is no, they only serve curry fish head. So, now can you imagine how delicious the curry fish head is because the restaurant is always full house at lunch time.
Good Meal: 8.8
Why I like the curry fish head here:
· Fish head is fresh and tender
· A lot of vegetables (lady finger, long bean, cabbage, tomatoes)
· Curry gravy is so fragrant and delicious, you can’t stop taste it.
· The curry is cooked when are ordered and served in hot claypot.
· You definitely will like the fried bean curd sheets in the curry, after it adsorbs the curry gravy and taste so marvellous.
Good Deal: 8.2
Nothing to complain about here.
The price is reasonable, curry for 2 pax(a big claypot) only cost RM18, rice RM1, Chinese tea 50cent, can drink RM1.70. The total cost I have spent for is around RM21 – RM 25 (around SGD 10 for 2 persons).
The business is so good, boss will snatch every chance to arrange customer to be seated to enjoy their food. So don’t be surprised if you are needed to share table with strangers. But, the ambience is good, because everyone is so busy for the hot curry and cold beverage.
The service is impressive. They take your order in the shortest time and the orders came as quickly as possible to satisfy hungry diners. They even clear the table in a few minute to ensure that next customer can have the seat as soon as possible.