Com1chef.com Exclusive Magimix provider in Asia

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Know more of Singapore for less

How much do you know about Singapore? We might visit the Louvre Museum in Paris before, but never visit any of the museums in Singapore or visited long time ago. Is it because not attractive enough? Or we didn’t appreciate the beauty? I wonder why, but I believe because I take it for granted, I didn’t realise that there are a lot people have put in efforts to promote Singapore’s attraction.

Every year, I wonder why so many tourists come to Singapore. Where do they go? What do they do? Is it too expensive for me to travel in Singapore like a tourist? After I found this website, I believe I am able to find the answers soon. I would like to share this website with you. Do remember to clip on the Association of Singapore Attractions under Attraction, there’re a lot of discount coupons.



Sometimes, I asked myself is the life too hectic? That’s why we seize any chances to travel the world either in long vocation or short weekend. This year, I have planned to “travel” in Singapore instead of travelling to the other country. Are you too?

1 comment: